»Setting Up Multiple Users
1. First, click on the Outlook express icon on the desktop.
2. Outlook Express opens up. Click on File, Identities, Add New Identities.
3 The "Manage Identities" window appears. Click the New button.
4. The "New Identity" window comes up. Type your name next to where it says "Type your name:"
5. Click the "ok" button.
6. Click the "Yes" button.
7. Type in your full name. Click the Next button.
8. Now type in your email address. Click the Next button.
9. Type in our mail servers. Both incoming and outgoing mail servers are mail.fiberpipe.net. Click the Next button.
10. Type in your fiberpipe username and password. Click the Next button.
11.Click the Finish button.
Now you have a second Identity set up in Outlook Express.