»Composing New Message
1. First, Click on the Microsoft Outlook Icon on your desktop to open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Next, Click on the "New" button on the upper left had corner of the Microsoft Outlook Window. An Untitled Message window will appear.
3. In the blank next to the "To..." button type the email address or the person you are emailing out to.
4. Type in the Subject of the email message.
5. And type your letter in the large white area.
6. Finally you can click the 'Send" button. The message will now be sent to the recipient email address.
How to recieve new messages in Microsoft Outlook 2000
1. In the Microsoft Outlook window, under Outlook Shortcuts, Click the "Inbox" icon.
2. Click the "Send/Recieve" button. This downloads all of your email messages.
3. Your email messages will appear in your Inbox.
4. All you have to do is click on the message you have to read and it will show entire email below.