»Switching to Fiberpipe
1. Click on Start, Settings Control Panel. Click on the Mail icon in Control Panel.
2. Click on the add button.
3. Click on "Internet Mail", and click the OK button.
4. On the General tab, type in your name and your fiberpipe email address.
5. Type in mail.fiberpipe.net in the Incoming and outgoing mail servers.
6. And your username and your password. Put a check next to "Remember password".
Click the OK button
7. Now click on the Microsoft Outlook Icon to open up Outlook.
8. Now Click on the "Inbox" icon, and Click on Send/Recieve.